This week, the clubhouse is being occupied by Glitch’s Summer 2017 Immersion Program cohort, so your nice hosts relocate to Mark’s kitchen and talk over tea with the astoundingly insightful and utterly charming Holly Harrison, professional social media and community manager, to talk about building and engaging with an audience online.
- Holly Harrison is (obviously) on Twitter: @hollharris
- Tide tries and fails to act cool in response to Mr. Clean…
- …while Sonic the Hedgehog succeeds.
- Arby’s does some cool video game things on Twitter.
- The true owner of @Velveeta.
- “You Know An Internet Joke Is Kinda Over Once Nintendo’s Had A Turn” – Ethan Gach
- “Building audience early with visuals-first development in Ooblets” – Rebecca Cordingley
- “Consumers Aren’t Looking to Buy From Brands That Are ‘Cool’ on Social” – SproutSocial
- “The Simple Facebook Posting Strategy That Helped us 3x Our Reach and Engagement” – Brian Peters
- Follow the MNgamedev Bot on Twitter and on the MSPGameDev Slack.
- “What We Know About The Instagram Shadowban, And How To Discover If You’ve Been Impacted?” – PLANN
- Literary Arts Magazine Paper Darts.
- “Comcast and Verizon’s Sneaky Push to Kill Net Neutrality Is Just Embarrassing” – Libby Watson, Gizmodo
- Bioware “Kissing Day” tweet.
- Innes McKendrick tweets about egg cups.
- Check your Twitter analytics here.