Well, it finally happened. Dale LaCroix, (aka: “#1 Playtester,” one-third of Evil Games Club, and Mark’s wife) joins your nice hosts in the clubhouse to talk about playtesting!
Stephen writes down everything Dale says about what it takes to be a good playtester, Martha laughs at all of Dale’s jokes, and Mark deals with the fact that his wife doesn’t really like his game.
We also talked about the recent solar eclipse. Check out Martha’s photo, taken at the moment of totality:
- Dale is on Twitter, where she talks about things she hates!
- She’s also on Instagram, where she posts pictures of bugs!
- This isn’t the first time we’ve talked about playtesting on the show.
- We mentioned our past episodes on user testing (with Hannah Murphy) and games analytics (with Nic VanMeerten).
- This is what Martha looks like when she is demoing Claw Breaker:
- Here’s a snapshot of Stephen’s playtesting notebook: