This week, Martha host her first roundtable episode, Mark starts another argument, and Stephen gets sassy about his favorite game genre.
Stephen did regret promising to have his talk notes up. They’ll be up ASAP!
If you’ve got time this weekend, Ludum Dare is indeed happening in a few days.
Martha had a blast at the My Brother, My Brother and Me show!
[0:08:08] Fighting Games
- Games N’ Go in Roseville, MN often has Friday fighting game nights.
- The Moon Fields, a Wisconsin fighting game by Lunar Signals.
- “Terminology and glossary guide for fighting games” – Event Hubs
- The White Belts Facebook group is helpful for those looking to start fighting games.
- In case you’re curious who the top characters are in Super Smash Bros. games, here are tier lists from Smash Boards.
- Sonic hurricane dot com is a great guide about footsies and the role it plays in high level gameplay.
[0:40:09] Character Roleplaying