Your nice hosts interview Ben Burnes, sole developer of recently released Color Jumper, to discuss the process of finally releasing a game, and the lessons learned along the way.
- Ben Burnes on Twitter, Youtube, Patreon, Soundcloud, Trello and Twitch.
- Color Jumper is available on Steam right now! You can try it out on the itch.io page, as well as check out our Nice Plays episode.
- Ben referenced 140 and Ink as inspirations for Color Jumper.
- “The 20/60/20 Rule of Leadership” – Derrick Strand
- Ben had mixed results with Keymailer.
- Ben shared two years(!!) of in-development GIFs of Color Jumper.
- Facepunch.Steamworks is a C# Library for Steamworks.
- Will Tice was a previous guest who we talked to about solo development.
- Ben talked about how every last 10% of work is another 90% of work, and so on. But don’t worry, because 0.999… is equal to 1!
- “The Agile Composer: Project Management for Game Audio” – Dan Hulsman, Video Game Music Academy