This week, your nice hosts are introduced by Felix Foster, writer and narrative designer, to talk about character dialogue (or dialog, as was deemed also appropriate during the show).
- Felix Foster on Twitter and Instagram. We’ve also had Felix on in a past episode.
- Felix mentions The Prophet from The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, who is looking for a hero to complete his quest.
- Here’s examples of audio logs from Bioshock Infinite.
- “Fallout 4’s ‘Full Dialogue’ Mod Makes The Game Way Better” – Kirk Hamilton, Kotaku
- “Branching Conversation Systems and the Working Writer, Part 1: Introduction” – Alexander Freed, Gamasutra
- “Clementine Won’t Remember That: The False Promises of Telltale’s The Walking Dead” – Matthew Byrd, Den of Geek!
- We talked about character creation and motivations in a previous episode.