Another year of great games! All “four” of your hosts gather in the freezing clubhouse to talk about some of the nicest games of 2017. They decided that they couldn’t ALL talk about Zelda and Mario for the whole episode so each of them picked exactly two games to highlight. Mark is on brand, Stephen makes some ambitious resolutions and Martha totally didn’t cheat the system.
- Thimbleweed Park by Terrible Toybox, Inc
- Slime Rancher by Monomi Park
- Destiny 2 by Bungie
- Blocks by Google
- Check out #madewithblocks on Twitter to see/share amazing things made with Blocks!
- We talk a lot about Destiny 2 in our Repetition episode
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew by Ubisoft
- Gorogoa by Buried Signal & Annapurna Interactive
- The old school Star Trek game we reminisced about is probably Star Trek: The Next Generation – A Final Unity by Spectrum Holobyte
- We talked about VR immersion in a past episode
- If you are local stop by Glitch’s VR Night run by Mark!
- The Puzzle Of A Lifetime by Chris Kohler on Kotaku
- Arms by Nintendo
- Neurovoider by Flying Oak Games
- Hear more about Stephen’s love for fighting games on our Fighting game episode
[0:38:35]Most Anticipated 2018
[0:43:00]Game Dev Resolutions