It’s Global Game Jam 2018! In this special jam episode you’ll hear field interviews with gamedevs at the Minneapolis Gamecraft site mid-jam as they work on their games. Then your nice hosts talk all about how the weekend went for them and what they each got out of the experience. Martha is a stage manager, Mark can’t help but make artistic developer art and Stephen is the GGJ MVP.
- Stephen’s GGJ game: ”Dicer and Clasp: Dungeon Skedaddle”.
- Mark’s GGJ gam: ”CMYK”.
- Martha’s GGJ Interviews:
- Charles’ wry tweet about the GGJ theme.
- Intergalactic Transmissing found the community at nesdev.com a great resource for making a modern NES game.
- Mark used a very helpful open-source library called VRTK for his GGJ game.
- Mark used AssetForge to create 3D assets for his GGJ game.
- Rachel Peterson was a guest on a previous episode.