This week, Martha goes into more detail about her game, Stephen gushes about all the plushies he wants and Mark reminisces about the good old days of Super Mario Bros. 3.
- Stephen’s Kirby Corner!
- The Nintendo World Store is an awesome place for sweet Nintendo swag.
- “Blown Up Game Boy From The Gulf War” – Vince Veneziani, TechCrunch
- Mark’s Pikmin plushie watches over his demo booth!
- Mark’s Miles “Tails” Prower plush!
- TopataCo is a nice place to host your merch at.
- The Space Junk team made stickers of their garbage!
- Don’t you just want to hug a Sprocket of your own?
- Here’s an older gif of Fingeance’s enemies.
- Metro Nexus maps would make great posters, right?
- The Joggernauts team has been selling their pins everywhere you can find them!
- The Coleslaw Council’s official pin design.
[0:39:18] Starting a Game
- Martha started working on her point and click game, wanna see it?
- Ron Gilbert’s blog and the Thimbleweed Park dev blog have been valuable to Martha’s game so far.
- We’ve talked a bit about Programmer Art in a previous episode: Bananas, From Here to Eternity.
- Martha realized during the show that the Usborne puzzle adventures were influential to the design of her game.